Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello, little ole blog

It's been so long since I have posted to this blog that I actually forgot the name of it.  ouch.

I haven't had much extra energy or indulged any hobby interest lately.  I blame the first trimester for this, and it's partially true.  I think a lot of it, though, was just the typical "whoosh" that follows a busy holiday season.  Anyway, the end result is that I barely picked up neither my knitting needles nor my camera in January.

I've been getting some energy back (note: 11p and I am still happily and intentionally awake, perhaps for the first time this month), so my interest in resuming regular knitting and photography is trending up.  For the last couple days, we've had crazy amounts of fog in SW Portland.  I decided that today would be the day that I stopped thinking "hmm, that would make a nice picture," and instead, just take the damn picture already, you know?

And here with that eloquent and courteous preamble, I present: "Gabrial Park Fog 2011." Clicking through to flickr will actually show the captions and descriptions, which I think makes for an overall better viewing experience.

1 comment: